Registered Nurse (RN) - UP TO $36.50/hour!
Friendly Village is a skilled nursing facility located in Rhinelander, Wisconsin, as a part of the Eden Senior Care network. We are recruiting positive, happy and reliable Full-time and Part-time Registered Nurses to join our team!
Eden Senior Care founded in 2016 is a growing Healthcare Management company, focused on managing and operating Skilled Nursing, Rehabilitation and Assisted Living communities in Minnesota & Wisconsin. Our mission with each community is to support their success by providing strong leadership, corporate support, and the resources and tools to realize their goals. Eden promotes and encourages the success of each of its employees and values the individual experience of its guests and their families.
Plus we offer an extensive Tuition Reimbursement/ Student Loan Repayment program up to $5,250 a year.
Inquire today for more information!
Essential duties of a Registered Nurse will include, but not be limited to:
- To provide planning and delivery of direct and indirect patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, prevention, and evaluation.
- Direct the day to day activities of the nursing assistants
- Prepare and administer medications as ordered by physician and perform other drug administration.
- Communicate changes in patient clinical condition with physician, nursing supervisor and family
- Complete required record keeping upon residents admission, discharge, transfer; chart and document per facility policy
- Customer service orientated
- A Registered Nurse- RN, Nurse RN, New Grad RN, Nursing student
- Experienced in long-term care preferred
- Able to communicate well in both verbal and written forms
- Committed to interacting professionally and with care toward residents, families, and other staff
- Are customer service orientated, you love working with people and handle everyday challenges with a smile!
- Are a Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Hold a Current State License as a Registered Nurse
- Have 1 year of experience as an R.N. in a long-term care setting
- A natural problem solver
- Are committed to interacting professionally and with care toward residents, families, and other staff
- The successful candidates will have experience in a Long Term Care setting with a history of compassionate and helpful care toward residents, their families and fellow staff.
- Our salaries are always determined on the level of experience, and we would be happy to discuss your compensation during the Interview!
- Health, Dental and Vision benefit
- Vacation/Holiday/Sick time
- Tuition Reimbursement / Student Loan Repayment Program up to $5,250 a year
- Shift Differentials
- $4,8000 Relocation bonus which is paid out in the first year
- Supportive working environment and culture
We look forward to talking with you about your passion for providing excellent care to all our guests, and the many career growth opportunities that Friendly Village provides.
If you are chosen, you will add your name to the list of employees working together to deliver an exciting new standard of service.
Inquire today for specific shift openings!
*We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers